Thursday, July 1, 2010

Open Letter

Okay Jordan, I get it, we're not the best of friends. I am not particularly charmed by your Western ways and not your "Oriental" ways either. Let's make a deal. Disorient. We can be like the Black Eyed Peas and get confused and then get ashamed and then censor ourselves on the radio.

There is a honey store named after me but with an extra F. I am always either a brand of honey in a non-politically threatening country or a pharmacy in the middle of Iraq.
"Al-ShiFFA" Honey.
Everytime I see it it's like just seeing a giant F!
F-YOU SHIFA!
SHIFFFA!

There is a scar on my foot the shape of Africa. To the dot. If playing connect the dots. Jordan, you gave it to me.


1 comment:

jennakated said...

Hey Shiffffa, I missed you so I started reading your blog again. This one in particular made me laugh out loud. Not LOL - because I refuse to know what that means. love you. - jenna